Search buymaternityweddingdresses Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Too Fat to be a Bridesmaid?


You know, I love to live in a world in which this problem only occurs on Bridezillas. After all, the whole point of the series is to make the subject look so mad, confused, plussize wedding dresses and mad as possible. Unfortunately, this is something that is mentioned in many other forums, and made his way in a live chat with the advice columnist Carolyn Hax Friday. This is what the question was like:

Bridezilla: So I just found out today that my college friend, A, withdrew the invitation to another college friend, B, to be at their wedding in two months, since B is fat (which is about 5 '3 ", 200 pounds) and ruin the pictures and how everybody looks at your big day. She told me that if B lost some weight, she had left back in the wedding party. You can not communicate in terms kind enough offended and appalled and cocktail dresses disgusted I am about to conduct. The rationale is that B has committed to lose weight for the wedding but did not, and whenever there is a great lady of honor everyone is looking at her and not the bride. I am very angry at their nastyness I can not even think clearly. Is it kosher for me to fall in solidarity with B (with whom I am not really that close)? What is the best way to communicate back to A that is a huge glass container? I'm stunned. I do not know if you still want to be friends more. FWIW, B organized a bachelorette evening dresses party, has reached all the tasting of food and clothing accessories / garbage variety of others. She is a good egg - do not personally, but I'm really at a loss about how someone does. I have heard from B mutual friend who spent the morning crying her eyes out. I want! What I can tell B that will help?




partydress-cocktaildressshow

formalbridaldress 
             
weddingdressdesigners-eastpromdresses  

No comments:

Post a Comment