Search buymaternityweddingdresses Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wedding reception

My husband and I together this dance to surprise and entertain our guests, friends and family. It was a difficult year for a group of us, having lost a dear friend, who was destined to be in our wedding party, so to collect them all and make them smile and laugh was really important to us. We joked about doing a special dance for almost a year with our commitment, about two months before the wedding, we decided to go for it. My husband cut and sewn together clips of music, the choreography of steps and was surprised how quickly my husband was successful, and everything came together.



We decided we would have to dance at least once a night * * in my mother's room to remember but also to help you lose weight for our big day! I know I fell deeper in love through dance spending as much time together, and he mentioned our gown during that time also.
I have to thank my mom a lot, loud music stand, saying over and over again, every night for two months, allowing us to change your  wedding room into a dance hall every night, and by their suggestions and guidance. She kept her promise and do not slip our secret to anyone, not even my father, who was surprised by the evening dress. I have to thank our friend Christine also to catch the whole thing on video, not knowing what was coming.



weddingdressb         
weddingdressa      







No comments:

Post a Comment